Comment on page
- When I'm sining a transaction, I got the error message: 'Tip: There might be an error. Please check if the current member (0x...) has the permission.'
- check if your connecting to the correct wallet(authorized member), if not, disconnect the incorrect wallet and re-connect again.
- check if the current member has the corresponding permissions (view the role details)
- There's no error message, I sign the transaction in Metamask, but the transaction seems failed and cannot be found in transaction list.
- check if you gave enough gas limit and gas price